CL310: Red Hat OpenStack Administration Training-III
Learn to deploy, manage, and configure storage and OpenStack
The Red Hat OpenStack Administration III (CL310) course provides extensive hands-on training for experienced system administrators in how to use the distributed storage features of Red Hat® Ceph Storage and the networking capabilities of OpenStack Neutron. Students will set up a Ceph environment and its configuration as a back end for OpenStack, and configure and use the advanced features of OpenStack Neutron.
Students will set up a Ceph environment and its configuration as a back end for OpenStack, and configure and use the advanced features of OpenStack Neutron.
Course content summary
– Deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage
– Manage snapshots in Red Hat Ceph Storage
– Access Ceph Storage through Ceph block device (RBD) and Ceph object gateway (RADOSGW)
– Configure Red Hat Ceph Storage as a storage back end for OpenStack Services
– Manage networks based on VXLAN, VLAN and GRE
– Deploy and using load-balancer-as-a-service (LBaaS) in OpenStack Neutron
– Troubleshoot Neutron issues
This course can also help you prepare for the RHCE in OpenStack exam (EX310)
This is a 4 day full time training from 10 am to 5.30 pm. This certification qualifies as one of the five required for you to earn a RHCA Certification.
This is a weekend training programme over two weekends
₹30,000.00Add to cart