DO280: Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise Administration
Learn how to deploy, configure, and maintain OpenShift Enterprise.
OpenShift Enterprise Administration (DO280) is part of a series of courses from Red Hat Training focused on emerging technology. This course is intended for system administrators who are implementing their own Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud computing environment using OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat.
- Deploy OpenShift Enterprise infrastructure
- Deploy OpenShift Enterprise node
- Deploy applications to OpenShift Enterprise
- Manage applications running on OpenShift Enterprise
- Configure automatic and manual scaling for OpenShift Enterprise applications
This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise Administration exam (EX280)
This is a 3 day full time training from 10 am to 5.30 pm. This certification qualifies as one of the five required for you to earn a RHCA Certification.
This is a weekday training programme from Monday to Wednesday.