Red Hat Certified Architect: DevOps
A Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) with a DevOps concentration is a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or Red Hat Certified Developer who has attained Red Hat’s highest level of certification, proving their skills and knowledge in technologies and practices that can accelerate the process of moving applications and updates from development through the build and test processes and on to production.
In preparation to earn an RHCA certification with a DevOps concentration, Red Hat recommends the following courses:
- Containerizing Software Applications (DO276)
- OpenShift Enterprise Administration (DO280)
- Configuration Management with Puppet (DO405)
- Automation with Ansible I (DO407)
- Automation with Ansible II: Ansible Tower (DO409)