Red Hat Preliminary Exam
- Exam duration: 1 hour
- Format: You can take these exams from your own device anywhere that has reliable broadband internet access (wired LAN recommended).
- Curriculum: These exams cover useful knowledge of a technology, but do not validate the entire set of skills required to be fully proficient in its use.
- Proctoring: You must present a government-issued photo ID at the beginning of the exam and will be selectively proctored during the exam itself.
- After passing, you’ll receive: A Red Hat certification ID that proves to prospective employers and colleagues that you passed the exam. This ID can also be used in the future as you earn Red Hat certifications.
- For complete details on the Red Hat Preliminary Exams, please refer to the FAQs at https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training-and-certification/preliminary-exams/faqs#who-is-affected