RH294: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible
Learn how to automate Linux system administration tasks with Ansible
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible (RH294) is designed for Linux system administrators and developers who need to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment and orchestration.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 9 and Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 2.2.
Course content summary
- Installing Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform on control nodes.
- Creating and updating inventories of managed hosts and managing connections to them.
- Automating administration tasks with Ansible Playbooks and ad hoc commands.
- Writing effective playbooks at scale.
- Protecting sensitive data used by Ansible Automation Platform with Ansible Vault.
- Reusing code and simplifying playbook development with Ansible Roles and Ansible Content Collections.
You must possess RHCSA certification or have equivalent experience. The candidates who have not earned RHCSA certification can pass the online skills assessment and obtain a confirmation of their correct skills and knowledge.
This course is geared toward Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers who are responsible for these tasks:
– Automating configuration management
– Ensuring consistent and repeatable application deployment
– Provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production servers
– Integrating with DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows
Duration: 4 days (Full-time)
Training Fee: Call or Email us to avail Special Offer
Describe the fundamental concepts of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform and how it is used, and install Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform.
Implement an Ansible playbook
Create an inventory of managed hosts, write a simple Ansible playbook, and run the playbook to automate tasks on those hosts.
Manage variables and facts
Write playbooks that use variables to simplify management of the playbook and facts to reference information about managed hosts.
Implement task control
Manage task control, handlers, and task errors in Ansible Playbooks.
Deploy files to managed hosts
Deploy, manage, and adjust files on hosts managed by Ansible.
Manage complex plays and playbooks
Write playbooks that are optimized for larger and more complex projects.
Simplify playbooks with roles
Use Ansible roles to develop playbooks more quickly and to reuse Ansible code.
Troubleshoot playbooks and managed hosts.
Automate Linux administration tasks
Automate common Linux system administration tasks with Ansible.